DisclaimerPlease be informed that our products are made using 100% natural wood, and we don't use any toxic chemicals to treat or protect them. There are very few people who might experience an allergic reaction to woods. We suggest that while you are wearing the watch within the first few weeks, you should monitor your skin. In the remote possibility that you begin to experience any discomfort on your wrist or any kind of itch or rash, please stop wearing the watch immediately and visit your doctor.
WeWOOD disclaims all responsibility for any resulting damages, injuries or expenses related to causes created by wearing the wooden watch.
Please check our FAQ page, Allergy section, for further information. Feel free to contact our Customer Support in your local area for further clarifications.
For more information on wood allergies, please click here.